Friday, October 17, 2008

broken hearted(me with out you) by me

I tore heart off my sleeve.
It was all thanks to you
But while it was in my hand it fell apart
Now I scrabble to the floor
Trying to put together what you have broke
Will you leave me on my knees or will you come down hear besides me
It was partially your fault and partially mine
But if we come together maybe everything will be just fine
We have started to drift apart
But with a little effort we could come back together
We were climbing this hill together we were bound to fall down
But we can dust our self's off and try again
But this time can we do this as friends?
Be the jack to my Jill and I will show you the way
But first we must put this puzzle of a heart of mine back together
What do you say one more shot at this?
So hand me the thread and I have the needleIn no time this heart should be back together

4 comments:

princess_of_darkness said...

i love writing poems and songs and drawing they are my lifes work. your really good.

starynight said...

thank you i feel the same way about it to

Jon Purdy said...

i like your poems.

starynight said...

thanks jon