Monday, October 20, 2008

heart broken by me

As I go though the day not seeing any indication
There is came out of the blue
The thing that sent me in to myself again
The three words that could destroy the world
We are though

I did not see this come
I had no indication
I thought everything was all right
Until he texted it to me

At that moment I wanted to die
Just go jump off into the sky
Feel my blood go down the drain
But I had to stay Strong, which was imposable to do

Walking though school trying not to think about him
But everything seemed to remind me of him
He will not talk to me
And he will not look at me

I do not know what I did
Or even what had happened
But all that I know is that I though things were going great
In till this happened

He said I did not trust him
Even though I told him all my secrets
I talked to him about everything
And I was never able to do that before

Now he sent me back in side of myself
The mere human I used to be
He took everything I longed for right out of me

He said that he did not feel the way that he felt before
But 99% of couples are not actually in love
I cannot live like this
With out him in my life

He made me feel safe and warm
And always told me things would be all right
He broke up with me 2 weeks before the Jr prom and on the day that Rick died Now I have no soul or heart and I just want to die

4 comments:

Jonathan Garcia said...

i know what you mean...

starynight said...

yea i normally write stuff that people can realate to or actually happened to me. it is my way of venting

emily5591 said...

Tesa these are amazing!! You have some amazing talent! I would never be able to right anything like this!!! But i can totally relate to what your saying. I wish I couldnt but I think everyone can at one time or another.

starynight said...

yea some times i am able to write something that is pretty good but some times it is not that good but i normally wright when i am stressed or sad so that is why everything seems to have similer themes