Tuesday, October 21, 2008

i love you by me

I never thought that this could happen to me
Falling this hard falling this deep
You came at me from like no where
And at that moment I realized
I felt the same way that you felt for me

This tingling sensation
This tightness in the stomach when you are near
This feeling in my head like everything is spinning

I tried to prevent it because I know I will get hurt
Relationships at our age never last that long
I just do not know if I could deal with life with out you
I am scared to say I love you

This is the moment I regret
This is everything I hate
This is a heart brake waiting to happen

Mom said this is only puppy love
If this is only puppy love that I am a fearful of what really love feels like
Young love they call it but I do not know
I end up missing you before you are even gone

This is the moment where I tell you I love you
This is where I chicken out
This is where everyone makes fun of me for falling for you

I hate this feeling like you are always sick when you think of this person
You make me smile for no reason
I get all happy when I am near you
But yet it makes me cry

This makes me happy to get off my chest
This is what I have been waiting to write
This is the only way to get this off my chest

I like to listen to your stories
The way you look and smile at me
But I hate the though of us braking up
And it would pain me to see you with any other girl but me

This is the way I feel
This is no emo poem
This is just my way of saying I love you

2 comments:

avree said...

ITS 2 SOFT & MUSHY 4 ME. LOOKS GOOD THOUGH. SORRY!!

starynight said...

lol thanks anyways