Tuesday, October 28, 2008

on the outside by me

Sit here on the inside looking out
Wondering what when wrong
I watch the days go by like they are a movie

There is no sound it is just black and white

I could tell in his eyes that it was over
He did not even have to say a word
I know he left me for her
I just do not see what he sees in her

Now I am on the outside looking in
Wondering if my life will ever change
These things always happen to
It is never anything good

I am so used to death and broken hearts
That to me now it is just a normal thing
No one will ever under stand
The things that happen to me

I act the way I do to mask the pain I feel
For I am scared to show my real feelings
Cause I know I will be hated
In this world we live in you just have to where an mask

The sadness is over powering
And I do not know if I will ever be able to be the same again
I have some thoughts in my head that are so stronger

No comments: